Frequently Asked Question
We have collected a set of the most frequent questions asked by our users and will provide you with the corresponding answers. If you cannot find your question here, have a look at How it Works page or send us a message through our contact form.
A nanny usually has some type of formal training or has a lot of experience with children. A nanny is a waged worker, usually works full time, available 24 hours a day and gets 1 or 2 days off per week. A nanny normally has sole responsibility for the child.
In the USA you have to go through an au pair agency which is authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Once you've found a match, there is time to prepare to start which may take longer than the search, especially if Au Pair need a Visa.
A good rule of thumb is to allow at least 3 months to search and prepare for an agreed start date.
- Reports by other Users about your profile or conduct
- Abusive, vulgar or sexually explicit language
- Promoting or advertising a business
- Soliciting passwords, bank information or other personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users
- Posting any false, misleading, or inaccurate content about yourself and/or your profile
- Having multiple accounts
If you wish to temporarily hide/make invisible yourself on the site, you may choose to deactivate your profile instead of completely removing it. Once you change your mind, you can reactivate it.