Frequently Asked Question
We have collected a set of the most frequent questions asked by our users and will provide you with the corresponding answers. If you cannot find your question here, have a look at How it Works page or send us a message through our contact form.
A nanny usually has some type of formal training or has a lot of experience with children. A nanny is a waged worker, usually works full time, available 24 hours a day and gets 1 or 2 days off per week. A nanny normally has sole responsibility for the child.
With the Premium Membership - your active profile will automatically get Bumped every time you log in.
- Reports by other Users about your profile or conduct
- Abusive, vulgar or sexually explicit language
- Promoting or advertising a business
- Soliciting passwords, bank information or other personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users
- Posting any false, misleading, or inaccurate content about yourself and/or your profile
- Having multiple accounts
If you wish to temporarily hide/make invisible yourself on the site, you may choose to deactivate your profile instead of completely removing it. Once you change your mind, you can reactivate it.